S-Tec Autopilot 30 for Liberty XL2 for sale

General discussion of the plane, flying, or anything else.
Lad
Based: Lowg
Certificates Held: PPL IFR

S-Tec Autopilot 30 for Liberty XL2 for sale

Post by Lad »

Dear All,

I am selling a complete S-Tec 30 Autopilot spec'ed out for a 14V Liberty-XL2 Aircraft, including the panel mounted instrument/Turn Coordinator, 2 servos, pitch computer, partial factory harness and other parts. All parts are new exept the pich computer, which is yellow tagged. No mounting hardware is included, nor the necessary STC - you have to obtain these items directly from Discovery Aviation
(I bought this AP a while ago as a backup for the existing AP in N611XL - but mine has been working perfectly well so far - so I decided to sell the spare one). Asking price is US$ 5000.- plus shipping.

Some information about me: I am one of the very few Liberty XL2 owner-pilots in Europe, located in Graz/Austria (LOWG). N611XL ist very well equipped with the Gross Weight Upgrade, Aspen 1000 Pro (incl. SV and AoA), Avidyne IFD540 and IFD440 navigators, Garmin GTX 330 Transponder upgraded to ES (ADSB-out), Golze sattelite weather, flarm anti-collition, and S-Tec 30 Autopilot with altitude hold.

If anyone is interested in this autopilot, please contact me. Thank you.

Regards, Martin

GimpyPilot
Based: KVNY
Tail Number: N605XL
Certificates Held: PP-ASEL

Re: S-Tec Autopilot 30 for Liberty XL2 for sale

Post by GimpyPilot »

I may be able to assist in sourcing some or all of the fixtures (mounting hardware) if someone chooses to acquire this. If all the S-TEC part numbers are correct, this could be a very good deal.

SteveHarding
Based: YMDG
Tail Number: VHZLY
Certificates Held: PPL

Post by SteveHarding »

Yes I’m interested - just give me a day on talking to my LAME regarding installation costs

Sandro
Based: Eyks
Tail Number: YLMFA
Certificates Held: Ppl

Post by Sandro »

Hello Martin,

If it is not sold already, I am interested to purchase it.

Sincerely
Sandro

Sandro
Based: Eyks
Tail Number: YLMFA
Certificates Held: Ppl

Post by Sandro »

Hello Michael,

Can I ask you for your advice and the sourcing you are mentioning?

Thanks a lot
Sincerely
Sandro

GimpyPilot wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:14 pm
I may be able to assist in sourcing some or all of the fixtures (mounting hardware) if someone chooses to acquire this. If all the S-TEC part numbers are correct, this could be a very good deal.